Immigration Records

With all the talk regarding immigration reform, it may be in your best interest to request your immigration records from agencies like the Border Patrol, Immigration Service, or ICE. This process can take up to a year, or even longer, because of slow processing times. Contact us today to start this process so you can be ready if and when reform comes our way.

DACA Renewals

It's that time! If you have already been granted Deferred Action and Work Authorization, call us today to see when you need to start the process to renew your work authorization. If you have not yet applied for this benefit, call us for a free consultation to discuss your eligibility.