Your Immigration Legal Team
Janos, Zavala & Villalpando, L.C. understands the complexity of the United States Immigration legal system and therefore focuses exclusively on this area of law.
As a full-service immigration law firm we handle a wide-range of immigration legal matters including, but not limited to the following matters:
- Naturalization and Acquired Citizenship
- Family and Employment-Based Immigration (Lawful Permanent Residence)
- K-1 Fiancé Visas
- Temporary visas including B-2 Visitor Tourist, TN NAFTA Professional, F-1 Student Visa, and H-1B Temporary Worker
- Humanitarian Relief including VAWA (battered Spouse or Child), U Visa (victim of crime), Asylum, and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA / Immigrant Youth)
- Removal / Deportation Defense including Bond, Cancellation of Removal, and Lawful Permanent Residence
Our legal team includes four full-time attorneys and an Of Counsel (advisory attorney) with more than 30 years practice in immigration law. Two of our attorneys and all of our support staff are Spanish-English bilingual and one of our attorneys is Russian-English bilingual. All of our team members are dedicated to the values of compassion, professionalism, and efficiency in handling all client matters.
Our offices are located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas near major Interstates I-25, I-40, and I-10 just minutes away from the immigration administrative offices and the Immigration Court. Our offices are also equipped with the latest software and equipment which allows us to handle not only local and regional matters, but also matters throughout the United States and throughout the world.